Monday, October 5, 2009

The Real Housewives of Atlanta Suffer A Tragic Loss


This past weekend as two of my good friends and I hit the streets of Atlanta about 2:00 am to get some food. One of my friends twitter buzzed out of control with a ton of R.I.P AJ tweets. Curious on exactly who this AJ was he turned to me and asked. Being the entertainment lover I am there were only about two famous AJ's I knew of. Within the next few minutes, my phone went off like crazy informing me that the ex-fiancee of Kandi from the Real Housewives of Atlanta , was just stabbed and beaten to death at the local strip club "Body Tap" here in Atlanta. This was a supreme shocker for me, I could only imagine how Kandi and the children are taking this. Our hearts go out to the entire family. When will people get the message about violence, we cant keep loosing people of this craziness. This incident is said to be all over a female AJ and the bartender at Body Tap were dating at the same time. Now how about them apples.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Obama

Obama
My President