Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Solange...


Most of you know and love Beyonce', and Destiny's Child. But what were your thoughts about her little sister Solange. Well Solange has been around since the Destiny's Child era, but very very low key. In her own words Solange told the press "I don't want to live in my sister's shadows, I want to make a name for myself". So if you remember her first single From A.M. to P.M. and her cameos with Bow Wow in the Puppy Love Video, you're probably saying, OMG...I REMEMBER HER!. Well Solange has grown up from those days and thus far finally put out a album worth while. Solange Presents: Sol-Angel And The Hadley St. Dreams, is a banger from begining to end, Solange gives you that sound of the 50's and 60's that everyone is craving for today. Her first hit I Decided pt.1 grabbed America by storm and just made you listen to her. Now the song T.O.N.Y. is the latest song from Solange, and if you ask me its a hit!!!...she really shows off her vocals in this one kudos to you Solange, and let the hits keep coming.

1 comment:

  1. i looove Solange!! My fave song from her is Sandcastle Disco. :)

    `Daryl

    ReplyDelete

Obama

Obama
My President