Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Wendy Williams Show


Early this week the radio show diva Wendy Williams broadcast her talk show on BET. As if the network hadn't had enough new shows, they add Wendy. While I do like some of the stuff Wendy talks about, and she does manage to give you the scoop regardless of what the out come is, I found the first episode of the show quite interesting. On the real, it was very unorganized, and it didn't seem like they had a proper run-through before they hit the air. Anyway, I did like the "Scoop" part of the show, she talked about Solange and Beyonce's relationship and how she supported them to the fullest. As soon as I was getting into the show, these audience members step up to the microphone and wanna talk smack about the Knowles. MAJOR NO NO!!!. But all in all, I liked when Wendy had her radio show live in New York, and broadcast live on VH1, you might remember it as the "Wendy Williams Experience", she had different guest appear in the studio and talked about their issues, now that was my show. But in resent news Wendy had to cancel that show due to issues with her and her sidekick Charlemagne. But here at the Black Tie Affair, we believe in second chances, so we're gonna see just how long Wendy's show will go on BET. I'm wishing her the best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Obama

Obama
My President